1. plan [plæn] n. 計畫（國中基本1200字）
2. sound [saʊnd] v. 聽起來（國中基本1200字）
1. round-island 環島
2. scooter 機車
3. probably 大概、或許
4. work around someone’s schedule 配合某人的行程
Ross, Debbie and Bob are talking about their summer vacation plans.
We really／want to go／on a round-island／scooter trip, ／it will probably take／1 to 2 weeks.
We can work around your schedule for a 10-day trip.
1. What does “You’ve got a lot on your plate” mean?
(A) You are really busy.
(B) You eat too much.
(C) You have a lot of ideas.
2. When might they start their trip?
(A) July 1st
(B) July 13th
(C) July 25th
3. Which is true?
(A) Debbie is too busy to join the trip.
(B) Bob has already planned for other things in July.
(C) Debbie has no plans from July 6th to 9th.
We can／work around／your schedule／for a 10-day trip.
1. (A) 2. (B) 3. (C)