1. curious [`kjʊrɪəs] adj. 好奇的（國中挑戰800字）
2. confuse [kən`fjuz] v. 使困惑（國中挑戰800字）
Wendy is writing a blog about the facts of talking birds.
I was curious about／if those talking birds／could really understand／the meanings of the sentences
My sister used to keep a parrot as her pet, and every time I went to her house, I always got confused who was the one speaking.
1. Which of the following does “they” refer to?
(A) Other birds in the group.
(B) Newborn birds.
2. What can we learn from Wendy’s blog?
(A) Parrots might not understand the meanings of the words they say.
(B) Parrots can make sentences themselves.
(C) Parrots don’t like to live with other birds.
3. Why do those talking birds repeat what we say?
(A) To make people laugh.
(B) To be a member of us.
(C) To learn how to speak like humans.
My sister used to／keep a parrot as her pet,／and every time／I went to her house,／I always got confused／who was the one speaking.
1. (B) 2. (A) 3. (B)