1. card [ kɑrd ] n. 卡片（國中基本1200字）
2. pocket [ˋpɑkɪt ] n. 口袋（國中基本1200字）
1. fall out 掉出、掉落
2. information counter 資訊台、詢問台
Jack and Zoe are talking about his lost “EasyCard”.
I think／I lost my EasyCard／on the MRT.
Maybe the card just fell out of my pocket when I was taking out my cellphone.
1. What did Jack lose?
(A) His pocket
(B) His cellphone
(C) His EasyCard
2. Where did Jack put his card?
(A) In his pocket
(B) In Zoe’s pocket
(C) At the counter
3. Where would they go first?
(A) An MRT train
(B) An information counter
(C) Lost and Found
Maybe the card／just fell out of my pocket／when I was／taking out my cellphone.
1. (C) 2. (A) 3. (B)