1. decide [dɪˋsaɪd] v. 決定（國中基本1200字）
2. corner [ˋkɔrnɚ] n. 轉角（國中基本1200字）
1. a couple of 幾個，意近於several。
2. travel agency 旅行社
3. enjoy oneself 玩得盡興，等於have fun或have a good time。
David and Jane are planning a trip during their upcoming 3-day holiday.
I found／a couple of interesting trips／from the travel agency／on the street corner.
I think we should go south when it’s getting cooler in Taipei.
1. What are David and Jane doing?
(A) Calling a travel agency
(B) Choosing a trip
(C) Talking about their weekend
2. Where may David and Jane go?
(A) Hong Kong, on Saturday and Sunday.
(B) Kaohsiung, from Friday to Sunday.
(C) Taipei, From Saturday to Monday.
3. What is NOT true?
(A) The weather is cooler in the south.
(B) David and Jane will start off in the early morning.
(C) David likes Jane’s idea.
I think／ we should go south／when it’s getting cooler／in Taipei.
1. (B) 2. (B) 3. (A)