1. service [ˋsɝvɪs] n. 服務（國中挑戰800字）
2. select [səˋlɛkt] v. 挑選（國中挑戰800字）
1. help yourself to + 物 表「自行取用（某物）」
2. delivery address/ self-pickup 配送地址／（到店）自取
3. extra fee 額外費用
4. receipt 收據
Here is an online ordering service that helps people get food easily and fast.
Help yourself／to all the delicious foods／around you and in town!
Choose your favorite from our 50 selected restaurants.
1. How many restaurants does the service offer?
2. What do people NOT do to order food?
(A) Enter their address
(B) Choose the date of delivery
(C) Pay for their order
3. How can people pay less?
(A) They choose more than one restaurants.
(B) They pick up their order at one restaurant.
(C) They choose one restaurant and pay in cash.
Choose your favorite／from our 50 selected restaurants.
1. (C) 2. (B) 3. (B)