1. course [kors] n. 課程（國中基本1200字）
2. semester [səˋmɛstɚ] n. 學期（國中挑戰800字）
1. mid-term exam 期中考試；「期末考」則是final exam。
2. take it easy 放輕鬆
3. You’re telling me! 這還用說！
May and Brad are talking about their mid-term exams next week.
You still have time／to study for them.
Do you know how many courses I’m taking this semester?
1. Why is May worried?
(A) All her mid-term exams will be really hard.
(B) Brad is not going to give her a hand.
(C) She doesn’t have enough time to study.
2. What can we say about Dr. Bowen’s class?
3. What does Brad think about May’s problem?
(A) She will be fine taking the exams.
(B) She takes too many courses.
(C) She is too lazy to study for the exams.
Do you know／how many courses／I’m taking／this semester?
1. (C) 2. (B) 3. (B)