1. leave [liv] v. 遺留；離開（國中基本1200字）
2. campus [ˋkæmpəs] n. 校園（國中挑戰800字）
1. dormitory (dorm) 宿舍
2. sign up 登記；報名
3. Student Housing Office 學生住宿事務處
Here is a notice from the Student Housing Office.
School and most of the dormitories／will be closed／on December 22.
For anyone who needs to stay on campus during the holidays…
1. Why are the dormitories closed?
(A) They need cleaning.
(B) There will be a safety check.
(C) The holidays are coming.
2. How long can students stay in Dorm A?
(A) One month
(B) One to three weeks
(C) The whole school year
3. What is true about the notice?
(A) Students should pay to stay in Dorm A.
(B) Students don’t move out during the holidays.
(C) The Student Housing Office is closed on Dec. 19.
For anyone／who needs to stay／on campus／during the holidays…
1. (C) 2. (B) 3. (A)